Friday, October 14, 2011

Those lovable rogues

Almost forgot to carry out THAT MEME on the pair of characters played in our one-shots.  Straightforward, yes, but elegant in their simplicity.

From the Rogue Trader one-shot when we found out we FOWUL ALIUMS can be PCs, Kaptin Bluddflagg (my homage to Relic games):


His backup should Bluddflagg have to tackle a rubric marine down a 25 meter hole in the floor to save his crew, the crocodile to Bluddflagg's Captain Hook, Orok the Kroot:



And from our Deathwatch one-shot, it's Julius, assault marine from the Blood Angels:


3 comments:

  1. I honestly think Bluddflagg should have just bee the same image for all three. I think he's the closest any character I've played with has come to actually playing how it was supposed to, and actually being viewed that way (although I can't obviously speak for Max). Also, Julius was pretty spot-on too, as the image indicates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The captcha for the previous post was "dedlyy." I felt it was appropriate enough for a second post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are pretty spot-on. They get my seal of approval. Especially Bluddflagg as the Gandalf of Orks.

    ReplyDelete