Monday, October 4, 2010

Meeting the quota...

So, it seems that those of you who read this site the most have been experimenting with a new meme.  I realize that my favorite character has already been covered, so here are some other characters I've played.  If anyone else has some better ideas for the last two, I am very much open to replacements (these characters weren't nearly as memorable).

Number one: Cantor Remski Stratovarium (Dark Heresy)


Number two: Brutus (Inquisitor)


Number three: Dave (Orpheus)


Number four: Robertzzz (Deserts and DnD)



And because I haven't been filling my bear quota lately, here's the latest piece of furniture I want, the grizzly chair: 


3 comments:

  1. Heh, sorry, if I had known you were going to make those I wouldn't have posted yours >_<

    I approve of the Remski one completely, although in the last panel you're definitely the Admiral, not Vadar. The Brutus one is pretty spot on, though. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem on the image you posted. I felt that it was pretty spot-on, and while I don't know what I would have used in place of the Alucard image, I don't think I would have thought to go there and it is very appropriate.

    For the Remski one. I wasn't sure that there was a graceful way to emphasize that Remski's the admiral. I suppose I should have just made an arrow pointing to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd have used Drizzt for the picture on the last one, but I actually like the hit-man better.

    I also love the third panel.

    ReplyDelete